|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||۱|
|Payment Terms:||TT ,paypal,ESCROW|
Detailed Product Description
XTend 900 1W RPSMA 40 Miles Range XTEND XBEE Wireless Telemetry Module
– The XTend Modem packs a ton of RF punch into a small, low-power, easy-to-use, and reliable module. Outdoors, with line-of-sight, this module can communicate at up to 40 miles; indoors it can still do up to 3000ft. The module transfers a standard asynchronous serial data stream, operates within the ISM 900MHz frequency band and sustains up to 115.2kbps data throughput. The module comes with an attached RPSMA antenna connector.
– The XTend module utilizes FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) agility to avoid interference by hopping to a new frequency on every packet transmission or re-transmission. Its transmit power is software adjustable from 1mW to 1W—the maximum output power allowable by governments that use 900MHz as a license-free band. The XTend module is approved for use in the United States, Canada, Australia and other countries (contact Digi for a complete listing).
– No configuration is necessary for out-of-the-box RF communication. The XTend module’s default configuration supports a wide range of data system applications. Advanced configurations can be implemented using simple AT or binary commands.
– Supply voltage: 2.8 – 5.5VDC regulated
– Frequency band: 902 – 928MHz
– Serial data interface: 3V – 5V CMOS UART – No configuration required
– Transmit current: 730 mA (@ 5V, 1W TX Power Output)
– Receive current: 80 mA (@ 5V, 1W TX Power Output)
– Indoor/Urban range (w/ 2.1 dB dipole antenna): Up to 3000 feet (900 m)
– Outdoor RF line-of-sight range (w/high gain antenna): Up to 40 miles (64 km)
– Transmit power output (software selectable): 1mW – 1W (0 – 30 dBm)
– Throughput data rate (software selectable): 9,600 or 115,200 bps
– RPSMA antenna connection